Thursday, April 14, 2011

It Ain't Always Easy!

I remember when I was a little girl and I got sick...I hated the taste of my medicine!!! 
There I was kicking and screaming, literally having to be pinned down to get me to drink it....
                                                 I fought what would make me well.

Here I am as an adult...knowing what will heal the wounds of my heart (grace and forgiveness) and fighting as hard as I can not to do it. 

They say hindsight is 20/20.  When I was little, all I cared about was how bad the medicine tasted; I did not understand that the healing it would bring would be worth the temporary discomfort of the bad taste.

Life ain't always easy...grace and forgiveness come with a decided effort...that is ALWAYS worth it!  :)


Lord, help us to extend grace, forgiveness and love.  Amen


Blessings ~ Karlee