Friday, November 4, 2011

The most beautiful ones...

Today my husband and I were laying hardwood flooring together.
                                                                                        As we laid flooring, I told him about my day.
                                                       It was not a day I would want to repeat. 
A close relative had said some things that hurt me deep.
                                                                             I was still hurting.
                                                                                                  As I grabbed the next piece of hardwood,

I noticed it was damaged...but absolutely beautiful.
                        
I said, "Do you noticed the damaged pieces are the most beautiful?"
                                   My husband said, "I agree." 
                                                     He was not looking at the flooring, he was looking at me.

We all have hurt and untold pain, give it to Christ.  
                      Only He can take the "damage" in our lives and make us into something beautiful.