Friday, September 2, 2011

He speaks to me...

It is twilight.  I am in the pasture with my husband trying to get the old grain truck to turn over (it hasn't been driven in two years).  It won't start.

There is something bigger going on here. 

While he is working with jumper cables, wrenches, etc.  I am looking around me at the tall grass, the clouds, the colors of the sky...the horses.  Horses running across the horizon just like the wild brumbies in the Man From Snowy River.  Ahh!  God speaks to me through moments like this.  Not with audile spoken words, but directly to my soul.  He speaks of love and mystery and something much bigger than a broken down grain truck.  I went to help with the truck, but God brought me there to touch my soul. 

How does He speak to you?

Blessings ~ Karlee