Friday, March 18, 2011

A crazy day...

Today was a crazy day...  

     A day of not enough hours to do all that needed to be done.
               A day with keys locked in the car.
                       A day that didn't go as planned.
                                    For a moment I looked at the lives' of others and thought theirs' looked pretty good.

But then,
    I thought my life may not be what I thought it would be,
                                                                   it may not be just as I would have planned it.
                                                                                                      
God has a better plan:  
Jeremiah 29:11 ~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."                                                         
                      
When I reflect on the day, it was also a day of many blessings. It is easy for the blessings of each day to be lost in the stress of each day.   Take time to be still and thank God for the big and small blessings in your life.

Blessings ~ Karlee